Each month, more than 159,263 Gulf Coast business leaders turn to the Business Observer in print and online, as their indispensable source for what’s important now to the Gulf Coast business community. Our readers trust the data, gain insight from the reporting and are inspired by our stories of entrepreneurial success. They uncover opportunities. Then they make the important business decisions that fuel the regional economy. When you advertise in the Business Observer, you put your message in front of the real decision makers, within the most trusted regional business news source available. The Business Observer is also the leading publisher of public notices on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
If you would like more information about advertising, call (941) 362-4848.
- 73% are owners, CEOs, presidents, partners or senior managers.
- 62% are between the ages of 35-69.
- 61% have a household net worth greater than a half-million dollars.
- 68% are male / 32% are female.
- 80% hold a bachelor’s or post graduate degree.
- 96% rate the quality of the Business Observer as excellent or good, more than twice that of the nearest competitor.
- 66% have inquired about a business, service or product that they’ve seen in the Business Observer.
- Coverage Area includes Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Lee and Collier counties.
- Frequency: 52 issues/year.
Click here to view a list of our current retail distribution points in all counties.