What do you think of the new scenery … and my ink? Let’s just say the Z-Edge girls nabbed me last weekend — but I’m ready for more weekend shenanigans. How about you? Downtown will be absolutely on fire this weekend, with great rock shows, boutique parties and, of course, all the fabulous food. Speaking of which, did someone say “shrimp boil?” Saturday will be nothing short of delicious.
Be sure to share your weekend tips with me and everyone else who’s watching in the comments section! Much love to you, Sarasota!
- Something catch your fancy? Here are links to Kirsten’s mentionables:
- The Original Stitch Boutique Summer Throwdown
- Tequilla Cantina
- Shindig II at Word of Mouth
- Show at The Venue at 1927, feat. Physical Plant,Villanova Junction and (the)Umbrella Cult
- 5th Annual Spyder Broussard Low Country-East County Fish Fry & Shrimp Boil
- Show at Jake’s Tavern, feat. The Supervillains, The Attack, Undertow and S.N.A.P.M