I’m back again for another weekend preview! This weekend you’ve got to check out the parties Z-Edge Tattoo and Body Piercing has in store for you … if you win one of their body art giveaways, you have permission to tattoo my name in classy script on yourself; I know you’ll be just that grateful. Pro tip: never get a tat where a judge can see it! You’ll also want to pop by Ivory Lounge and Growler’s Pub for DJs, dancing and live local music! Check back early next week for snapshots of all the hot happenings.
- Something catch your fancy? Here are links to Kirsten’s mentionables:
- FELP at Ivory Lounge
- Z-Edge Pre-party at Pastimes Pub
- Z-Edge Presents a Sexy Summer Night
- The Closet Presents: Cats in the Basement, Alias Punch and Tosspot at Growler’s Pub
- One Night with Elvis at the Classic Car Museum
- Mark Twain turns 70