I’m so excited to take in all the awesome happenings for Super Boat weekend … but if I can, I’ll be saving an hour here or there to check out some artisan chocolate and bubbly, local art, some sizzlin’ burlesque and flash mobs on the beach! Think you can keep up with me? At least give it a shot … you’re guaranteed to enjoy it.
Plus, I’ll have my foxy new photographer Zoe Rayor along with me this weekend. Hope you spot us … unless we spot you first! Check back early next week for the photo gallery recap of our weekend adventures.
- Something catch your fancy? Here are links to Kirsten’s mentionables:
- Suncoast Charities for Children / Suncoast Super Boat Grand Prix Weekend
- Porcelana Artisan Chocolate Tasting
- “Moving Through Time” Exhibit at Clothesline
- Black Diamond Burlesque at McCurdy’s Comedy Club
- Moving Ethos Dance Company